Rice Lake Technical Training
Class is in Session
At Rice Lake Weighing Systems, we are confident that no matter the scale technician's skill level, students are able to leave Rice Lake's technical training with the confidence to successfully sell, service and apply targeted weighing solutions.
Rice Lake's technical training team provides valuable industry knowledge for the fastest return on investment. Our team of industry leaders is committed to:
- Provide students valuable sales, service and application skills to become productive much quicker.
- Give students the confidence in their ability to successfully sell, service and apply targeted weighing solutions.
- Address with students the ever-changing landscape of the the weighing industry for all students, from scale beginners to seasoned veterans.
- Share personal industry experiences and expertise with students.
- Provide students a quality scale industry course with tuition prices that have remained the same for more than 10 years — and all Rice Lake Weighing Systems dealers receive 50 percent off the list price for all course offerings.
All training courses are held in Rice Lake, Wisconsin at our corporate headquarters and main manufacturing plant. All seminar course fees include:
- Nearby lodging during the entire course
- Continental breakfast, catered lunches and dinner dining out
- Comfortable, advanced training facility
- Daily transportation to and from the hotel and facility
- Personal study guide catered to each course
- Operating and service manuals for products of study
To apply for an upcoming class, download the course application within the links below. After filling out the application please email it to Paul Cernick, our training coordinator, at email@example.com.
Fundamentals of Electronic Systems
July 24, 2017
October 9, 2017
December 11, 2017
Advanced Scale System Troubleshooting
September 25, 2017
August 15, 2017
October 17, 2017
Indicator Formatting and Process Control
November 6, 2017
June 12, 2017
November 13, 2017
Indicator Programming (Spanish)
August 7, 2017
Retail Scales Training
July 10, 2017
October 23, 2017
Advanced Wrapper Training
August 21, 2017
Sales and Application Training