Is the website displaying in the correct language? Please confirm or select a different language.
iDimension SS Integration Software
- Management of iDim scan data and supported peripherals, including barcode scanners and label printers.
- Measurement database – configurable for capturing and transferring:
- Identification #, like a Pro or sales order number
- Scale or manual keyboard entry weight
- Three configurable user fields
- Pictures and bounding box images available from iDimension Plus, PWD and LTL family
- Configurable and flexible data export, including image format composition and annotations available
in jpeg and composite PDF format. Data export provides output in CSV, JSON, XML and TXT file formats.
- Forklift database for use with iDimension LTL stop and go feature. Create a single forklift database
when only one LTL dimensioner is added within the iDim SS.
- Local data storage and management features including scan data search and manual export
- Real-time data access via REST API
- Configurable QR Code to alternate input into MRP, TMS and WMS systems
- Automatic, customizable data export options, including FTP and SMB
- Role-based security model protects data and prevents unwanted configuration changes
- Error logging with high res image capture
- iDimension SS RTD display+ - configurable operator display for installation of any network PC
- iDimension SS forklift database – for use with iDimension Series LTL systems in conjunction
with stop/go pallet dimensioning and forklift fleet with more than one iDim LTL on the local network for ease of maintenance
iDim SS is a robust, dynamic application for managing scan data captured by iDim Dimensioning Solutions to provide a complete solution.
Scan data, including dimensions, images, weights & bar codes, can be stored locally and custom data export features allow easy and automatic export for use with the of WMS, TMS and shipping software solutions.
Use iDim SS as a standalone data management solution or integrate via the REST API or customizable data export features for all iDimension Series devices installed on your network.
- Windows 10 build 1607 or newer (64-bit only)
- 2.0 GHz processor or faster
- 250 MB hard disk space needed for install
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- Ethernet TCP/IP communication to dimensioning devices plus optional scanners, printers and Rice Lake Weighing 680, 880 and 1280 scale indicators
- A supported web browser (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari)
Resources / Downloads
|Part #||Description||List Price||Cart|
|203010||Software,Qubevu Desktop Manager for iDimension Series. Available at www.ricelake.com||
Call for price
|175812||Software,iDimension SS Webserver, database collection and integration program||
List Price: $2,250.00
|201447||Software,iDimension SS real-time status display desktop application||
List Price: $250.00
|201448||Software,iDimSS Data Mgmt Forklift Data Management Software||
List Price: $250.00
No options found for this product
Replacement parts can only be purchased through trained and authorized dealers. You must be logged in as a dealer to view any available replacement parts.
To locate a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-472-6703 or fill out a request online.