Is the website displaying in the correct language? Please confirm or select a different language.
iDimension SS Integration Software
- Real-time data access and triggering via REST API Swagger API development toolkit included
- Supported peripherals include bar code scanners and label printers
- Measurement database – configurable for capturing and transferring:
- Identification #, i.e. Pro or sales order number
- Dimensions L × W × H
- Scale or manual keyboard entry weight
- Three configurable user fields
- Color high resolution images
- Bounding box images
- Volumetric conversion
- Email notification alerts
- Error logging
- Digital remote I/O configuration for use with PLCs
- Shipping method analyzer for girth and volume analysis thresholds in conjunction with the iDimension SS real-time display desktop application
- Local data storage
- Automatic data export, options include FTP and SMB, configurable
- Data export, including image format composition and annotations available in data export provides output in CSV, JSON, XML and TXT file formats
- QR code display for alternate input into MRP, TMS and WMS systems
- Error logging with high resolution image capture
- Role-based security model protects data and prevents unwanted configuration changes
- Comprehensive application log files available to download
- Backwards compatibility with other common pallet dimensioning solutions
- Forklift database for use with iDimension LTL Stop & Go
- Create a single forklift database when only one iDimension LTL is added within the iDimension SS
SQLite database maximum size capabilities is dependent upon file system type.
iDimension SS is a robust, dynamic application for managing scan data captured by iDimension dimensioning solutions to provide a complete solution.
Scan data, including dimensions, images, weights & bar codes, can be stored locally and custom data export features allow easy and automatic export for use with the of WMS, TMS and shipping software solutions.
Use iDim SS as a standalone data management solution or integrate via the REST API or customizable data export features for all iDimension Series devices installed on your network.
- Windows 10 build 1607 or newer (64-bit only)
- 2.0 GHz processor or faster
- 250 MB hard disk space needed for install
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- Ethernet TCP/IP communication to dimensioning devices plus optional scanners, printers and Rice Lake Weighing 680, 880 and 1280 scale indicators
- Supported web browser (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari)
Resources / Downloads
|Part #||Description||List Price||Cart|
|203010||Software,Qubevu Desktop Manager for iDimension Series. Available at www.ricelake.com||
Call for price
|175812||Software,iDimension SS Webserver, database collection and integration program||
List Price: $2,250.00
|201447||Software,iDimension SS real-time status display desktop application||
List Price: $250.00
|201448||Software,iDimSS Data Mgmt Forklift Data Management Software||
List Price: $250.00
No options found for this product
Replacement parts can only be purchased through trained and authorized dealers. You must be logged in as a dealer to view any available replacement parts.
To locate a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-472-6703 or fill out a request online.