Is the website displaying in the correct language? Please confirm or select a different language.
SURVIVOR® PL Low Profile Rail Scale
- 100,000 lb capacity compression load cells
- Standard platforms sizes: 12 ft 6 in; 15 ft; 18 ft; 25 ft
- 7 ft 8 in platform width
- 18.5 in profile from top of pier to base of rail
- 24.5 in profile from top of pier to top of rail
- Surge protection kit
- Built-in conduit runs
- 1/4 in bolted checkered steel top plate
- Designed for 115 lb or 132 lb rail (other sizes available)
- Configurations: Single, Single/Single, Single/Double, Double, Double/Double
Some approval documents are available to view by clicking the icons below.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm California Proposition 65
Low Profile, Modular Installation
The SURVIVOR PL rail scale’s low-profile design eliminates the need for a pit, saving time and costs on construction and pit maintenance. A highly-accurate, full- or double-draft weighing solution for Legal for Trade rail applications, the SURVIVOR PL Class IIIL rail scale meets NIST, AAR and AREMA requirements. The SURVIVOR PL is manufactured with more steel content than competitive models and engineered to stand alone as the industry’s highest performing, longest-lasting rail scale.
Flexible Configuration Options
Numerous scale platform lengths allow the SURVIOR PL to offer a superior range of scale configurations. These configuration options make rail car weighing adaptable to different car sizes, saving space and costs associated with extra materials.
- Custom platform sizes and configurations
- Concrete approach
- T-beam approach hardware
- Rail plate approach hardware
- Intermediate section hardware
- Flush deck design
Resources / Downloads
|Part #||Description||List Price||Cart|
|Consult||Consult factory for rail scale products||
Call for price
No options found for this product
Replacement parts can only be purchased through trained and authorized dealers. You must be logged in as a dealer to view any available replacement parts.
To locate a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-472-6703 or fill out a request online.