Is the website displaying in the correct language? Please confirm or select a different language.
- Legal for Trade measurement range for maximum freight size at 96 in x 96 in x 96 in and minimum freight size at 12 in x 12 in x 12 in with 0.5-inch accuracy
- 360-degree access for easy pallet placement in the center of target zone
- No moving parts and solid-state design
- Minimal set-up and training required
- Up to four low-resolution intensity images provide a bounding box to identify measurement recorded and can be configured to include time and date, scan ID, serial number, dimensions and dimensioning indications
- Up to two high-resolution cameras enable freight identification, damage assessment and tracking
- LED lighting kit reflects a light grid on the floor, eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone
- 23-inch forklift operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status
- iDimension software suite provides a customizable GUI and triggering methods, storage, logging and transfer of shipment and dimensional data and ftp images to existing ERP, TMS and WMA without the use of the iDimension web service interface API
- iDimension software suite can be used to integrate the iDimension LTL with barcode scanners, floor scales and forklift scales
A Freight Dimensioner That Assures Quality
Efficient Imaging with a Pallet Dimensioner
The iDimension LTL uses advanced sensing technology to accurately determine the cubic dimensions of freight, helping ensure freight code compliance is being recorded and declared.
Ideal for LTL carriers and companies with a high percentage of product shipped via pallet or crate, the iDimension LTL removes the potential for human error when taking measurements. The extra labor of manually determining dimensions is eliminated by accurately capturing freight dimensions in less than two seconds.
An LED light kit reflects a light grid on the floor, eliminating the need to paint, etch or tape the dimensioning zone, and quickly assists forklift drivers.
Up to two high-resolution cameras perform freight identification, damage assessment and tracking.
The operator display provides instantaneous feedback to the forklift or pallet jack operator, communicating dimensions and system status.
The iDimension LTL harnesses the fastest processing in the industry. Its advanced imaging technology dimensions LTL freight at a rate of 1-2 seconds within 0.5-inch Legal for Trade accuracy.
With no moving parts and a solid-state design, the iDimension LTL can easily integrate into a typical LTL environment. Its rugged computer and industrial electrical components can withstand both the hot and cold extremes of shipping docks. Sensors and cameras are protected from accidental freight impact.
Ease of Installation
The iDimension LTL can be installed in one day. Installation technicians will test the interface and train personnel how to use, configure and calibrate the system.
The iDimension LTL is a network device with a web service interface, providing simple integration using configurable capture definitions through HTTP requests, status checking and XML parsing. In other words, Rice Lake has designed this product to easily transfer images and dimensions to your network.
|Legal for Trade Measurement Range:
Maximum freight size: (L x W x H)
96 in x 96 in x 96 in
Minimum freight size: (L x W x H)
12 in x 12 in x 12 in
Within 2 seconds from the time the target area is clear and the iDimension LTL has been triggered to scan
Most surfaces are captured, including black plastic shrink wrap. Transparent/translucent and glossy surfaces may provide a variance.
Operates in any indoor lighting environment
Single power source (96-264 VAC),
with 25 ft power cable
Optional Network Camera:
2.4 mm fixed POE network color camera with 3-axis camera angle adjustment. IP24 rating. Standard 2688 x 1606 pixels, 96 dpi @ 751kb standard output in .jpeg format. Configurable for time and date, scan ID, system serial #, dimensions and dimensional indicators.
14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
Two-year limited warranty
Five-year limited warranty, sensors only
Resources / Downloads
|Part #||Description||List Price||Cart|
|194205||iDimension LTL System 8 x 8 x 8ft Max||
List Price: $49,795.00
|194215||Software license- annual maintenance||
Call for price
|Part #||Description||List Price||Cart|
|188755||iDim Camera Option Kit camera, cabling, and hardware||
List Price: $875.00
|194206||iDimension LTL, Option Target Zone Amber LED Light Kit, Set of 4||
List Price: $1,795.00
|193830||Kit,iDimension LTL 21.5" Smart Monitor & Mount Kit - Commercial||
List Price: $2,995.00
|174132||Power Cord, Pigtail 50ft, SVT, 18 gauge/3 conductor, CEE color code||
List Price: $45.00
|176019||Test Box,iDim 400 iDimension 400-20in x 20in test box with handles||
List Price: $545.00
Replacement parts can only be purchased through trained and authorized dealers. You must be logged in as a dealer to view any available replacement parts.
To locate a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-472-6703 or fill out a request online.